Saturday, August 6, 2011

AUGUST

Linda's Angel
I received a package from my SS Angel Today I beautiful pincusion with a very nice tatted medalion with beads. Some thread she had tatted the medalion and a calendar 2012 postcard with castles and the sea.
Many thanks and beautiful work!!!


Linda's Angel

 Thank you my dear Angel from Portugal!! Isn't this an interesting way for making a bell with all the pretty tatting and beads... Also received the pencil with Portugal and a postcard overlooking the water. Very pretty country. I enjoy the postcards traveling through Portugal.

Scott's Angel

I just received a beautiful sun catcher from my secret tatting angel.  It was in a beautiful card that said Have a Sunny day and the sun catcher was in the shape of the sun.  What fun.  I really love it. Don't have a picture but wanted to say thank you to my secret angel.
God Bless,
Scott

Shirley's Angel
I have received my june, july, and aug. gifts from my secret tatted angel.  wow! 
for june, there were many great postcards and a pin which could be filled with a very small tatted piece, or a picture.
for july, another postcard,  three balls of variegated thread (finca 12), and a new shuttle--aero style with the hook.  that is my favorite shuttle to use.
for aug., there was another ROT newsletter which included the directions for how to make button flowers and the buttons to use, and a lovely postcard.  the flowers will have to be my next project.

i can hardly wait to find out who is my secret tatted angel  who is so generous.  i have loved everything that has come.
thank you.

shirley b

No comments:

Post a Comment